SummaryWe are pushing our Hi-Fi engineering ideas to extend into this entry-class network receiver with modern day wireless connectivity and the nostalgia of vinyl with a phono input terminal. The R-N303 is the perfect blend of technology and timeless design elegance.
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Phono input terminals for turntables
- Optical and coaxial audio inputs for TV
- Two channels of 100 W high-power output (0.2% THD)
- Wi-Fi®, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth® and AirPlay®
- Access to your music library, Pandora®, Napster, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio,
- TIDAL and Deezer
- DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz/24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz/24-bit playback
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
From your smartphone, networked audio, streaming services, or just the TV — enjoy Hi-Fi quality, with superior, exceptionally sonic integrity on everything you hear. Open new dimensions of clarity with the R-N303.
Discover New Favorites
Explore. Compatible with a large variety of popular streaming services, including Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and others — the R-N303 encourages discovery of new music from all over the world.
* Music service availability varies by region.
Tap, swipe and control with the free MusicCast app. Download the intuitively designed app and seamlessly operate the R-N303 and other MusicCast devices.
Engineered for sonic power, the R-N303 is equipped with a high-quality, high-power amp, featuring a single push-pull and discrete configuration that delivers a maximum output of 140 watts/channel (8Ω). Its low-impedance design minimizes the lengths of the audio signal paths, while placing the power supply unit near the amp unit eliminates energy loss and achieves superior drivability for optimum sound reproduction with all kinds of speakers, providing exceptionally dynamic, exciting sound.
Built for High Resolution
The R-N303 supports high-resolution audio formats. Feel the very breath of the vocals, bask in the airy atmosphere of a concert hall, and experience your favorite performance in high resolution.
Access all of your music with a simple app and wirelessly stream it throughout your home using your existing Wi-Fi® network.
- Stream it all. Listen to Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, thousands of free internet radio stations and the music stored on your smart devices and computers.
- Wireless connectivity. All MusicCast products are fully loaded with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay.
- Expand to a whole home audio experience. When you’re ready, add MusicCast wireless speakers, sound bars or other devices in up to 9 other rooms and listen throughout your home.
- No wires, easy installation. By using MusicCast, you don't need to fuss with placing wires through walls into other rooms.
The R-N303 is equipped with Bluetooth to let you enjoy music playback from smartphones and other devices.
Optical TV Input
The R-N303 is equipped for digital audio input with both audio and coaxial terminals. With an optical input, TV sound reaches new sonic platforms — pure, pristine, and dynamic sound for all entertainment sources, from sports and other programs to movies and concerts.
Love for Vinyl
Throw your vinyl collection love and drop a needle with the phono input terminal that connects the R-N303 to a record player.
The free MusicCast Controller app puts control of your home listening experience in the palm of your hand. The app can be used with a single MusicCast product or with multiple MusicCast products.
- Listen to streaming music services including Pandora®, Spotify, Napster®, SiriusXM Internet Radio and thousands of free internet radio stations*
- Listen to music stored on your smartphone, tablet, computer or network attached storage (NAS) devices
- Access external sources connected to your MusicCast device, which may include HDMI®, optical, digital coax, analog and/or phono inputs (varies by device)
- Select Bluetooth® as an input to a MusicCast device and redistribute the stream via Wi-Fi® to other MusicCast devices
- Control basic functions like volume, mute, tone controls and sound settings
- Link function lets you play the same song in different rooms simultaneously
- Customize the room screen with your own pictures
- Set a MusicCast device to output to a Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headphones you may already own
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- Wi-Fi: Yes (with Wireless Direct)
- AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
Minimum RMS Output Power: 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD)
Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe): 115 W + 115 W
Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 / 150 / 165 / 180 W
Frequency Response: 0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (Input shorted, 500 mV)
Audio In / Out: 6 / 1
Digital Input: Yes (Optical / Coaxial)
Phono Input: Yes
Headphone Out: Yes
FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono): 3 µV (20.8 dBf)
FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo): 65 dB / 64 dB
Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W (Network standby on / Wi-Fi connection; 1.8 W)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 13-3/8” (with antenna up: 17-1/8” x 8” x 13-3/8”)
Weight: 15.9 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.