High Sound Quality
• Pure Direct
• Extremely sophisticated circuitry and layout
• Short signal paths
• High quality parts
• High performance DAC for high conversion precision with low noise
• Laser pickup floating mechanism
• Intelligent Digital Servo
• MP3 and WMA compatibility
• USB port on front panel for iPod and other devices
• iPod compatibility
• CD-R/RW disc playback compatibility
• Numerous convenient playback functions
This unit is equipped with a USB port that allows you to enjoy WAV (PCM format only), MP3 and WMA audio files from a USB memory device (USB flash drive).
“Made for iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
iPod/iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
|Disc Compatibility||CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA), USB, iPod|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||105 dB (CD)|
|Dynamic Range||96 dB|
|Harmonic Distortion||0.003% (CD)|
|Frequency Response||2 Hz-20 kHz (CD)|
|Output||Optical and Coaxial|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 86 x 260 mm|