To transfer vinyl to your PC, you will need to install a digital audio editor. Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity), from the internet. This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive.
Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl. You should adjust the output as necessary via the ‘Level’ control located on the front panel. Always take special note of record levels to ensure optimum recording quality.
This is a cost effective version of the Fono MM and based on the phono amplifier as used in the Brio-R amplifier.
Simply switch on, sit back and enjoy!
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm