INSTALLATION AND SOUND TO SUIT ANY CAR
Our TS-G1645R speakers are excellent choices to replace a bad set of factory 6-1/2" speakers. Their two-way design handles 250 watts max. power (40 watts nominal) and feature Pioneer’s extremely strong and lightweight Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) composite cone woofer, for improved sensitivity and reduced distortion.
You don't get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16” Piezoelectric tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are included.
- Size 6-½"
- Design Coaxial 2-Way
- Tweeter Design 1-3/16" Piezoelectric
- Tweeter Composition Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Woofer Composition Injected Molded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with MICA
- Woofer Surround Rubber Coated Cloth
- Woofer Magnet Composition Ferrite
- Warranty 1 Year
- Max. Music Power (Nominal) 250W (40W)
- Frequency Response 26 Hz - 27 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1 m) 89 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth 1-1/2" (in.)
- Cut-Out Dimensions 5" (in.)