The pinnacle of integrated performance.
It’s been almost 30 years since we designed our first integrated amplifier: time enough to define and refine the technical ingredients essential to high-end performance. Our reference quality SUPERNAIT 2 represents the pinnacle of this accumulated knowledge. It is both the most sophisticated integrated amplifier we’ve ever created and a classic Naim product, shot through with the soul of the original, iconic NAIT.
SUPERNAIT 2 combines an 80W power amplifier with six individually decoupled input sockets and borrows advanced technology from Naim’s flagship preamplifier, the NAC 552. In employing the latest Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) circuits in its power supply, it sits right at the forefront of Naim amplifier technology.
Technology & Craft
SUPERNAIT 2 includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier, ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality. Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.
Set at the core of every SUPERNAIT 2 is a custom-designed toroidal transformer featuring seven separate windings. This can be further upgraded with one of our external HiCap or SuperCap power supplies. Even the analogue delights of vinyl are yours to explore: simply add a StageLine or SuperLine phono stage. The SUPERNAIT 2 doesn't miss a trick or a beat.
It doesn't miss any music either. The SUPERNAIT 2 is never fazed by the demands of either speaker or music. It simply delivers dynamic, detailed and engaging music that can’t fail to move you.
- Input Sensitivity 130mV
- Input Impedance 47kΩ
- Analogue Input 4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x DIN (for Naim phono amplifier)
- Line Outputs Fixed (level) 130mV, 600Ω
- Line Outputs Variable (level) 775mV, <50Ω
- Power Outputs Naim phono amplifier
- Audio Outputs Speakers, record, preamp and variable sub
- Other Outputs Headphone, 1/4" jack
- Power Output 80W/channel, 8Ω
- Remote Control Infra Red (RC5)
- Remote Input 1 x 3.5mm jack on rear (RC5 modulated/unmodulated)
- Updates 1 x USB Type Mini-B
- Front Panel Volume Control, Balance Control, seven button matrix
- Mains Supply 100V, 115V, 230V; 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent) 10VA
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 87 x 432 x 314 mm
- Weight 12.8 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 240 x 590 x 500 mm
- Weight 15.3 kg
- Supplied with NARCOM-4 Remote Control
- Front Brushed and black anodised
- Case Black powder coated