Compact size, expansive sound.
The NAP 100 is a classic expression of traditional Naim power amplifier engineering. While its dimensions are conveniently compact – just a mere 20cm wide – its performance is seriously dynamic and expansive.
The NAP 100 is perfect for a number of applications, adding a dose of Naim musicality to a wide variety of systems. Paired with our DAC-V1 digital-to-analogue converter, it becomes the power behind a high-end system to unleash the music from your PC or Mac. Add a UnitiServe to the equation and you create a full hi-fi system that divorces your listening experience from the desktop and allows you complete control from our n-Serve iOS app.
Despite its small size, the NAP 100 packs a serious punch when it comes to sound quality. Delivering 50 watts per channel into 8 Ohms, and 75 watts into 4 Ohms, its dual mono design is based on the circuit topology found in our reference all-in-one player, the SuperUniti.
Our engineers also took inspiration from classic Naim power amplifier design in developing the NAP 100. A large toroidal transformer and hand-matched, hand-wired critical componentry allow it to bring new levels of clarity and vitality to your music.
- Analogue Input 1 x 4-pin DIN, 1 x RCA pair
- Input Impedance 18kΩ
- Gain +29dB
- Frequency Response -3dB at 3.5Hz - 69kHz
- Minimum Load Impedance 2Ω
- Speaker Outputs L & R, 4mm “banana” sockets
- Speaker Outputs 50W per channel into 8Ω, 75W per channel into 4Ω
- Mains Supply 115V or 230V, 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption (quiescent) 15VA
- Power Consumption 260VA
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 87 x 207 x 314 mm
- Weight 5.1 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 210 x 280 x 410 mm
- Shipping Weight 7.6 kg
- Supplied with SNAIC
- Front Black powder coated
- Case Black powder coated