Intended to fulfill the demands of the most discerning music connoisseur, the 750D is a fully balanced design featuring our own M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system) built around the ESS Technology SABRE-32 Reference Audio DAC. The conversion process uses an astonishing 8 DAC's per channel working in 32-bit Hyperstream™. The final result is previously unattainable musical reproduction from digital media, be it a CD, computer, music server, etc. The MOON 750D will bring you closer to the music than ever before, offering plenty of flexiblity while exemplifying seamless luxury.
The back panel features a complete array of digital input (4) and output (2) connections to meet all the needs of today's ever-widening technologies. The front panel includes a disc drawer for our own proprietary drive mechanism. As well, an optional outboard power supply (820S) is available to further enhance the performance of the MOON 750D.
Of course, all of the signature features you would expect in a MOON Evolution series digital product are present: our revolutionary M-Quattro floating suspension, SimLink™, i²DCf, just to name a few, as well as both RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Significant Design Features:
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension.
- Separate digital and analog power supplies, each with their own toroidal transformer.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Indepen- dent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- Four (4) digital inputs (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TosLink and USB) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source. • Two (2) digital outputs – AES/EBU and S/PDIF.
- Optional 820S external power supply.
- The world's first true 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter
- ESS Technology SABRE32 eference DAC / Digital Filter (ES9018S) working in 32-bit Hyperstream™ to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
- Digital Audio Signal Processing with M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control in 32-bit mode)
- A virtually jitter-free digital clocking system
- Proprietary CD drive system mounted on our M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping, allowing ambient & spatial cues in your recordings to come to life like never before; The fifth digital input
- Fully balanced differential digital and analog circuitry in a dual-mono design
- Separate digital & analog power supplies using independent toroidal transformers
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit's signal path; 24 stages in all
- A very short capacitor-free signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analog filter
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes FRM-3 remote control
- Frequency response (full range) 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted) < 0.0003%
- Intermodulation distortion < 0.0002%
- Dynamic Range > 120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio > 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation > 116dB
- Intrinsic Jitter 1 picosecond RMS
- Maximum Analog Output @ 0dBFS 2.0 Volts
- Analog output impedance 100Ω
- Bit-depth range 16 - 24 bits
- Sampling rate frequency range 44.1 - 192kHz
- Shipping weight 35 lbs / 16 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in. 47.6 x 10.2 x 42.7 cm.