The Neo 350P is a no-compromise preamplifier at a fantastically affordable price.
Like all Neo models, the Neo 350P borrows aesthetically and technologically from the flagship Evolution Series. When married to one of our Neo power amplifiers, the combination is a true step up from the integrated amplifiers, providing you with even more of everything: stunning musical realism, dynamics, harmonic richness and accuracy. If you are a headphone fanatic, you will appreciate the extremely-well executed, high-end discrete headphone amplifier section.
The Neo 350P is available with two options, which can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices: a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. If you have a love for spinning your cherished collection of vinyl, a fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is also available.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- An oversized power supply using 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 3 stages of DC voltage regulation
- 7 line-level inputs (4 Single-ended & 2 balanced) including one front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Discrete headphone amplifier circuit with the output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel
- One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- A full-function monitor loop
- Fixed (single-ended) and Variable (balanced & single-ended) line level outputs
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- A symmetrical circuit design
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
- Includes CRM-2 remote control
- Input Sensitivity 200mV - 5.0V RMS
- Input impedance 22,000Ω
- Gain 6dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz) 120dB @ full output
- Frequency response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz -96dB
- Output impedance 100Ω
- THD (20Hz-20kHz) 0.0005%
- Intermodulation distortion Unmeasureable
- Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Optional Digital Inputs Max. Resolution 24-bit / 192kHz
- Shipping weight 16.5 lbs / 7.5 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.1 in., 42.9 x 8.9 x 33.3 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.