Like all Neo models, the Neo 350P borrows aesthetically and technologically from the flagship Evolution Series. When married to one of our Neo power amplifiers, the combination is a true step up from the integrated amplifiers, providing you with even more of everything: stunning musical realism, dynamics, harmonic richness and accuracy. If you are a headphone fanatic, you will appreciate the extremely-well executed, high-end discrete headphone amplifier section.
The Neo 350P is available with two options, which can be included at the time of purchase or added later on. A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices: a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. If you have a love for spinning your cherished collection of vinyl, a fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is also available.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
- An oversized power supply using 2 toroidal transformers in conjunction with 3 stages of DC voltage regulation
- 7 line-level inputs (4 Single-ended & 2 balanced) including one front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Discrete headphone amplifier circuit with the output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel
- One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- A full-function monitor loop
- Fixed (single-ended) and Variable (balanced & single-ended) line level outputs
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- A symmetrical circuit design
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance
- Includes CRM-2 remote control
- Input Sensitivity 200mV - 5.0V RMS
- Input impedance 22,000Ω
- Gain 6dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz) 120dB @ full output
- Frequency response (full range) 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz -96dB
- Output impedance 100Ω
- THD (20Hz-20kHz) 0.0005%
- Intermodulation distortion Unmeasureable
- Optional Digital Inputs S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Optional Digital Inputs Max. Resolution 24-bit / 192kHz
- Shipping weight 16.5 lbs / 7.5 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.1 in., 42.9 x 8.9 x 33.3 cm.