Breathtaking analog reproduction combined with well-rounded flexibility.
- Isolated power supply on a separate circuit board using a toroidal transformer with 2 stages of voltage regulation. Optional MOON 320S external power supply upgrade. Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Indepen-
- dent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 2 stages in all.
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- A symmetrical circuit design with accurate matching of the very finest high quality electronic components. Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR output connectors.
The MOON 310LP represents a significant step forward in phono preamplifier design. Like its predecessor, the highly acclaimed MOON LP5.3, particular attention has again been given to noise levels and dynamic range. The result is one of the quietest phono preamplifiers ever, on par and even superior to many models at significantly higher price points. Sonically, it portrays all the MOON hallmarks: clean, powerful, fast and extended bass combined with an open midrange and airy extended high frequencies.
A major strength of the 310LP is its highly configurable nature. There are numerous end-user adjustments for resisitance loading, capacitance loading and gain level. Going one step further, you can even chose from two different equalization curves - either the RIAA curve or the IEC curve.
Balanced outputs are a standard feature, allowing you to take full advantage of connectivity to a balanced preamplifier or integrated for a significant improvement in noise floor, dynamics and midrange transparency. In terms of aesthetics, the MOON 310LP is housed in a custom-made, rigid chassis with a 3/8" brushed and anodized front panel.
Add the to bring the 310LP's performance to the next level.
- Large isolated power supply on a separate circuit with 2 stages of voltage regulation
- Optional MOON 320S external power supply upgrade
- Single-ended RCA and Balanced XLR outputs
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio circuit's signal path; 2 stages in all
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain) 110dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @66dB gain) 88dBr
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz -100dB
- Output impedance 50Ω
- THD (20Hz-20kHz) < 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion < 0.009%
- Input overload @40dB gain 58mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Input overload @66dB gain 3.0mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Maximum Output (1kHz @ 10KΩ) 6.0 Volts
- Shipping weight 7 lbs / 3 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth) 8.0 x 3.3 x 11 in. 20.3 x 8.4 x 27.9 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.