JL Audio C1-650x
True edge-driven tweeters, stamped steel frames and lots of other features to preserve every detail of the music you love. That's just a taste of what the C1 Series has to offer.
Need more? Oh, there's more
The JL Audio C1-650x speakers are designed to improve your sound without complicating the installation. Built to fit behind most factory grilles, the C1 Series will set you up with more sonic enjoyment than your factory drivers. Protections against distortion, high-quality materials and proven technology all come with every speaker in the C1 line.
The two-way configuration of the C1 coaxials makes them an easy choice. With all the space on the mineral-filled IMPP cone saved with one, high-quality tweeter, you'll get more with less. The Conex spider allows better motion of the voice coil while other safeguards prevent buzzing.
The multi-adapter ring also gives you more flexibility in your installation. For these 6.5" coaxials, the ring allows installation in most 6" speaker locations.
Get more for your money with the C1 Series. Put these in your cart and prepare for better sound in your ride.
- 6.5" C1 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Injection-molded mineral-filled polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Rubber midwoofer surround
- .75" Edge-driven aluminum dome tweeter
- Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Top-mount Depth: 2.07"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.02"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 48-24,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Also found as: C1 650x, C1650x, C1.650x
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair.