Harbeth's world-exclusive RADIAL2™ technology has been transferred to the heart of the mini P3ESR. Designed and made by Harbeth UK, the RADIAL2™ 110mm (5") bass/midrange driver offers the hallmark clarity and naturalness of the larger Harbeths.
Breathtaking transparency, real bass, and fantastic holographic imaging endow the P3ESR with grand, captivating, transparent sound presented in a conveniently small and beautiful cabinet.
Not only is the P3ESR capable of being used in a wide range of listening environments, but it is optimised to get the best from any amplifier.
'Recommended Component' 2013 by Stereophile
Japanese Stereo Sound Grand Prix 2010
Tone Audio 'Top Tone' recommendation
The Absolute Sound Editors' Choice
'Best Buy' by Japan's influential Stereo Sound
- Transducer system 2-way sealed: 110mm (5inch) Harbeth RADIAL™ bass/mid; 19mm Ferro-cooled tweeter with HexGrille
- Freq. response: 75Hz-20kHz +/-3dB Free space, grille on, smooth off-axis response
- Impedance: 6 ohms - easy to drive.
- Sensitivity: 83.5dB/1W/1m
- Amp. suggestion: Works with a wide range of amplifiers, ideally from 15W/channel.
- Power handling: 50W programme
- Connector: Two 4mm gold-plated binding posts for wires or plugs
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 306 x 190 x 184 mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)
- Finish: Cherry, black ash, maple, rosewood, eucalyptus, gun grey, jet black.
- Space needs: Ideally > 0.30m from rear wall
- Stands: Typically 24+ inches. (Tweeter: 230mm up from cabinet base)
- Weight: 6.1kg each (without packing)
- Packing: One matched pair per protective carton