Featuring the Harbeth RADIAL2™ bass/mid unit from the reference M40.1, the new-generation M30.1 space-saving professional monitor disappears into the listening room. The M30.1's outstanding midrange clarity and well-controlled bass brings music to life in a wide range of listening environments including front/centre/rear-channels in professional surround sound systems.
It is the first choice for many professional audio engineers including Britain's National Film and Television school and the British Library's National Sound Archive.
Golden Ear Award 2013, The Absolute Sound
'Recommended Component' 2013 by Stereophile
Editor's Choice by Germany's hifi & records magazine;
Best Product 2012 by High Fidelity magazine in Poland.
'Best Hi-Fi Component' by Japan's Audio Accessory
'Highly Recommended' by AudioTechnique, Hong Kong
Outstanding Overall Performance' in Super AV Awards 2014 (Hong Kong)
- Impedance :6 ohms - easy electrical load
- Sensitivity: 85dB/1W/1m
- Amp. suggestion: Works with a wide range of amplifiers - ideally from 25W
- Power handling: 150W programme
- Connector: Two 4mm gold-plated binding posts
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 460 x 277 x 275mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)
- Finish: Cherry, tiger ebony, eucalyptus, maple, rosewood, gun grey, jet black.
- Space needs: Overall response optimised for use away from walls.
- Stands: As necessary to bring tweeter to ear height. (Tweeter: 320mm up from cabinet base)
- Weight: 11.6kg each without packing
- Packing: Single speaker per protective carton