The three Flax subwoofers consist of straightforward 4-Ohm voice coils which are perfectly suited for small enclosures (closed or bass-reflex). Several innovations raise their performance to an even higher level. Each model of subwoofer has a dual magnet, offering improved linearity and ensuring optimal magnetic power delivered to the voice coil, which features a new cooling system. Glass fibre has been used for the mounting of the voice coil, making it more robust while protecting the cone from the heat emitted. Last but not least, the new fixings connecting the cone to the voice coil and the spider to the basket improve reliability for extreme use (very high excursion).
- “Dual Magnet" for more power
- FLAX® technology for an exclusive cone
- 14mm Xmax
- High rigidity for deep and controlled bass
- Improved excursion thanks to the new suspension
- Optimised cooling of the voice coil
- Compact size for sealed or ported enclosure