Similar to the uncompromising modular construction of the Evidence Master, the bass, mid, and treble drive units as well as the crossover are mechanically isolated from each other in order to perfect every minute detail to realize the highest sonic performance level possible.
As the Evidence Temptation is more compact in its overall dimensions, its cabinet does not necessitate three individual sections.
Two MSP cone mid range drivers and two soft-dome tweeters are integrated in the middle section which itself is manufactured from solid, CNC-machined aluminum. This material’s attributes together with its specifically rounded sides ensures uniform and uncolored sound dispersion.
The completely transparent and relaxed reproduction of the highest frequencies provides an accurate sonic experience. The tweeters’ fine soft domes are each protected by an acoustically neutral slim titanium bar.
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2,83 V/1 m)
- IEC Power Handling: 500 W
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz – 25 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Box Principle: 3-way bass-reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 500 Hz / 2300 Hz
- Weight: 113 kg
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 210/390 x 1933 x 490 mm, 8.3/15.4 x 76.1 x 19.3"