A permanently tensioned fixed screen should be your first choice for a dedicated theatre. This format will provide the best image possible.
All Cinema Choice fixed screens are fitted with light absorbing flocking material on the frame. This produces clean, sharp edges as the flocking material absorbs image overspray on the frame assembly.
- Ultra-Fine Spectra White Viewing Surface
- Designed specifically for 3D and 4K sources
- Will also work with high-end non 3D/4K sources
- 10cm Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Velvet Covered Frame Assembly
- Absorbs image overspray and produces nice sharp corners
- Self adjusting Spring Tension System provides
- even tension over entire surface
- 133” 16:9 Ultra-Fine Spectra White Material
- 10cm Velvet Covered Extruded Aluminum Frame
- View Area = 65” X 116”
- Overall = 73” X 124”
- 1.3 Gain
- Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees