The Topaz AM10 has outstanding balance and control for an amplifier in this class thanks to serious hi-fi credentials - and it's powerful, with an impressive 35 watts per channel.
As well as impressive power, the AM10 follows our “Sound First" design principles. We've maximized audio quality and minimized cost and clutter. In the AM10 that means we use toroidal transformers, usually only seen in high-end separates, to more accurately channel that extra power. And we've used an all metal case to minimize vibration and maximize music purity.
We’re advocates of premium components so rather than reserving them just for our top of the line equipment we like to use them wherever we can. The extra power reserves a toroidal transformer delivers means not only a far better bass response, but also a deeper, richer reproduction of music across the board. Watch the video opposite to find out more.
- Power output: 35 watts (into 8 Ohms)
- Frequency response: (-3dB) 5Hz - 50kHz
- S/N ratio (ref 1w): >82dB (unweighted)
- THD (unweighted): <0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power < 0.15% 20Hz - 20kHx, 80% of rated power
- Max. power consumption: 260 Watts
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor: >50. Shelving, ultimate boost/cut +/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 76 x 76 x 340mm
- Weight: 5.6kg (12.3lbs)