The Bryston Model T Signature Loudspeaker was built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, while bringing superior design to the table. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product. The Signature series features an upgraded external crossover, with the ability to upgrade to a fully active version.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model T loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- Upgraded External Bryston crossover
- Engineered to achieve extreme tonal neutrality
- Military spec board with thick copper traces
- Premium silver solder connections
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL @ 1 meter with 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 500 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Dual 1.0"
- Midrange: Dual 5.25"
- Woofer: Triple 8.0"
- 52.5” H x 10.5” W x 16.5” D
- 1334mm H x 267mm W x 419mm D
- Black Ash (Wood)
- Natural Cherry (Wood)
- Boston Cherry (Wood)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)