The Bryston Middle T Loudspeaker was built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, while bringing superior design to the table. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Middle T Loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- Frequency Response: 33Hz to 22Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL @ 1 meter @ 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 250 watts RMS
- Tweeter: Single 1.0"
- Midrange: Single 5.25"
- Woofer: Double 8.0"
- Crossover: 160Hz and 2.3 kHz
- 39.5” H x 10.5” W x 16.5” D
- 1000mm H x 267mm W x 410mm D
- 81 Ibs (37 kg)
- Black Ash (Wood)
- Natural Cherry (Wood)
- Boston Cherry (Wood)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)