Building from the hugely successful LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier, the LC-6.1200 is surely the most flexible 6 channel amplifier on the market. Featuring eight active speaker level inputs with summing, coupled with an intuitive three-way Linkwitz-Riley crossover network, the LC-6.1200 can be easily integrated with most factory installed source units. The patented AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include our GTO Signal Sense, MILC Source Clip Detection and assignable Remote Level Control. The LC-6.1200 builds on the legacy of audio passion and a focus on user-friendly features, making this a perfect solution based amplifier.
- Preamp Inputs: 6 balanced
- Preamp Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Speaker Level Inputs: 8
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 125 W x 6 RMS
- 2 Ω – 200 W x 6 RMS
- Bridged 4 Ω – 400 W RMS
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 3 x 40 A
- Crossover: 3-way Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 5000 Hz
Weights & Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 12″W x 8.0″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 7.2lbs. (3.3kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.