Engineered To Fit And Sound Great In Your Truck
This SWT Truck Subwoofer combines the intense low-bass performance and ground-shaking output of the traditional Type-R subwoofers in a thin package optimized for extremely small enclosures.
Shallow Mounting Depth
The SWT 10” Truck Subwoofer has been engineered to offer more installation flexibility without sacrificing big output to build the ideal sound system for your truck. At 4-1/8” deep, these subs provide deep bass performance where it normally couldn’t fit in a truck. And the vented pole optimized for 4-1/8” deep box is the ideal enclosure size meaning great bass performance can fit just about anywhere in your truck.
More Excursion = More Output
The FEA-Optimized Motor Structure together with our revolutionary High-Amplitude Multi Roll (HAMR) Suspension Design gives the new SWT Truck Subwoofers the highest X-max and SPL output in its category.
The new SWT Truck Subwoofers deliver the best-in-class bass output, ultra-low distortion, and unparalleled sound quality. With a real world, measured 11mm of X-max, the SWT subwoofers perform like traditional models, yet fit in smaller spaces.
4 Unique Alpine Technologies
Radial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
Actively manages voice coil temperatures by forcing air directly across the heat sink system.
FEA Optimized Dual-Sided Machined CRC Motor Structure
Creates a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output.
FEA Optimized Injection Molded TPE Spider with Pass-Through Gap Design
Provides the mechanical clearance needed for over 50mm of peak-to-peak excursion, unleashing massive output potential from a small package
FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
The High-Amplitude Multi Roll Surround Design allows for extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area. FEA Optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene ®, the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides accurate, distortion-free control at extreme excursions.
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 350 Watts
- Power Range: 100W - 350W
- RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 105.5 mm (4-3/16'')
- Mounting Diameter: 227 mm (8-15/16'')
- Displacement: -0.02 cu. ft.
- Added Volume: +0.03 cu. ft.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 200Hz
- Material: Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar
- Design: 2-Piece Shallow Cone Structure
- Material: Polyurethane Foam Surround
- Design: H.A.M.R. Surround Technology
- Material: Conex® Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- Design: Progressive
- Material: Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
- Design: 65mm Voice Coil with High-Temp 4-Layer SVC Winding
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Configuration: Dual Flare Pole Vent with Airflow Back Plate
- Material: High Strength Steel
- Design: Perimeter Venting with Airflow Management System
- Layout: Push Terminals
- Design: 8AWG
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket (Integrated Grille System Ready, US Pat #7,760,900)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.