- 10” 4Ω Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 250W – 750W
- Progressive Wavelet Ribs (P.W.R.) Cone Design
- High Strength Custom Steel Frame
- Great complement to V-Power Mono Amplifiers
The New Standard In Its Class
These subwoofers make a statement with their bold new cosmetic look. The dust cap features a BASSLINE logo printed in matte silver, and there’s a raised Alpine logo on the trim ring.
P.W.R.™ Cone Design
The SWA’s patent-pending Progressive Wavelet Ribs (P.W.R.) cone design helps break up standing waves and cone resonances to keep distortion low and musical enjoyment high.
Leading the Class With Output
Get the bass you can not only hear, but also feel. Through its optimized suspension design and new cone materials, this subwoofer allows over 52mm peak-to-peak cone travel.
Polypropylene and Mica Damped Cone Assembly, with Poly-Foam Surround
BASSLINE subwoofers use a polypropylene and mica damped cone assembly, which keeps the cone stiff and light for great sounding bass tones. The high-excursion poly-foam surround provides high output bass.
Progressive Polyester Spider
The progressive polyester spider provides accurate control of the subwoofer cone.
The two-piece yoke uses a vented pole, to provide improved air flow and help with the cooling of the voice coil.
High Strength Steel Frame
With such a highly efficient airflow system we have incorporated a custom shaped high strength steel frame to help keep woofer performance accurate.
8-Gauge Push Terminals
Keeping power consistent to your subwoofers is just as important as keeping them cool. The BASSLINE subwoofers use 8-gauge push terminals for easy connection to speaker wires.
Easy System Building with V-Power Amplifiers
BASSLINE subwoofers make a great match with V-Power amplifiers. The amplifiers are known for their reliability, small size and big power output. When used with the BASSLINE subwoofers, you get a strong sound system at a friendly price. BASSLINE subwoofers and V-Power amplifiers can even be added to a factory radio, to provide an easy and impactful bass boost to the existing sound system.
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 250W RMS (efficace)
- Power Range: 50W-250W RMS (efficace)
- RMS Power Handling: 250W RMS (efficace)
- Peak Power Handling: 750W PEAK (de crête)
- Mounting Depth: 5-9/16′′
- Mounting Diameter: 10-5/8′′
- Displacement: 0.09 ft3
- Added Volume: 0.05 ft3
- Frequency Response: 22Hz-200Hz
- Material: Polypropylene & Mica Damped
- Design: P.W.R.TM Cone Design (Progressive Wavelet Ribs)
- Material: High-Excursion Poly-Foam
- Material: Polyester
- Design: Progressive
- Material: 2′′ Aluminum
- Configuration: 2 Piece Yoke with Vented Pole
- Material: Steel
- Design: Custom Frame