A Rear-View Camera System that Alerts You!
The HCE-C305R is designed to be an advanced single-camera backup assist system. The HCE-C305R System sends audible and visible signals, alerting and highlighting potential dangers while backing up.
Active Alert Detection
Know when your vehicle is approaching objects that pose a potential danger when backing up. Active Alert Detection uses a series of detection boxes and audio alerts to inform you of upcoming objects within range of the system. Its sophisticated internal processing system automatically alerts you when it detects a potential threat, protecting you while you back up.
Concerned about enough viewable back-up coverage? The HCE-C305R has 4 views to select from: Panorama, Ground, Rear, or Corner View to help guide in hard-to-see situations.
A Simple, Clean Add-On
For a clean and simple look the HCE-C305R bolts right in Alpine’s KTX-C10LP, License Plate Mounting Kit for a well-integrated factory look. The HCE-C305R System is compatible with either a universal composite video reverse camera input, or with the direct camera input on select Alpine head units. And, there’s no need to add additional sensors to your car since the camera does all the work.
- (x1) Active Alert Module
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket
- (x2) Hex camera mounting screws
- (x1) Hexagon wrench
- (x1) 8 meter camera extension cable
- (x1) Waterproof mounting pad
- (x1) Waterproof pad adhesive
- (x5) Wire clamps
- (x4) Self-tapping mounting screws
- (x1) Mode Select Switch
- (x1) Tone Generator
- (x1) Calibration Sheet
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11 to 16V allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative ground type
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Color signal system)
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Type Color CCD image sensor. aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (horizontal) x 480 (vertical) approximately 0.3 Megapixels
- Lens Section: Focal length f=0.8mm, brightness F=2.6
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 190º Vertical: 155º
- Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
- Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N: 40dB or more
- Resolution (horizontal): 250 TV lines (center area)
- Illumination Range: 1.5 to 100,000 lx
- Operating Temperature Range: -22 to +158F (-30 to +70ºC)
- Storage Temperature Range: -32 to 181F (-40 to +85ºC)
- External Dimensions (WxHxD): Camera section: 21 x 21 x 23.8mm (0.83” x 0.83” x 0.94”) (except projection on rear)
- Weight: Camera section: 30g (including the cable)