Not Your Traditional Rear View Camera
Get in and out of tight spots with ease, using Alpine’s latest generation rearview camera – HCE-C104.
The HCE-C104 makes it easy to add to an Alpine AVN or other brand A/V head units with composite video rear view camera inputs.
Wide View Parking with Precision
The HCE-C104 has a viewing angle field of a horizontal 132º and vertical 105º in standard view mode, to ensure easy backup parking with precision.
Unleash Parking Assistant & Ground-View
When used with the VPASS (VPX-B104R) system your HCE-C104 will transcend into an intelligent parking assistant that puts you at ease when parking your vehicle. Connect this camera to the VPASS system and you’ll discover more on-screen guidance and an additional ground-view mode.
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ hexagon screw mount
- (x1) Hexagonal wrench
- (x1) 3.5meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x6) Self-tapping mounting screws
- Power Requirements: 9V - 16V DC
- Ground Type: Negative ground type
- Output Image: Mirror image, VBCS (NTSC Color signal system)
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohm
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Type Color CMOS image sensor, aspect ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640(horizontal)x 480(vertical) approximately 300,000 pixels
- Lens Section: Focal length f=1.28mm, brightness f=2.4
- Angle of field: Horizontal: 132º Vertical: 105º
- Automatic image adjusting function: Automatic metering and white balance adjustment
- Synchro-System: Internal synchronization
- S/N: 40dB or more
- Resolution(horizontal): 300 lines (center area)
- Illumination Range: 1.5 lx to 100,000 lx
- Operating Temperature Range: 40ºC to +85ºC)
- External Dimensions (WxHXD): Camera section: 29/32" x 29/32" x 1-1/9" (23mm x 23mm x 28.15mm)