We are always looking for passionate, motivated, and independent people to join our team.
We have some immediate positions available below, however, if you really would like to work for us don't hesitate to use our form below to let us know.
Audio Visual Electronics Installer
We are seeking a candidate with skills and abilities to install, diagnose and service audio visual equipment. Responsibilities include the installation and support of complex audio/visual systems in a residential environment.
- Perform comprehensive, onsite audio- visual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, LCD TV’s, cameras, projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers and control systems.
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables.
- Ability to read and follow building plans and wiring schematics.
- Assist with structural installation of displays, screens and projectors.
- Computer and communication programs knowledge.
- Flexible schedule with abilities to work overtime and out of town.
- Ability to lift heavy objects such as assisting with 80” displays or larger and ability to work off of ladders and/or scaffolding.
- Reasonable skills to troubleshoot issues in the systems being installed.
Education and Certifications:
- Control equipment manufacturer certifications are a benefit.
- Must possess a valid class 5 license with clean driving record.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a technical AV role is an asset.
- Proactive in thinking with a resourceful work ethic.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Active Listening and asking questions to get clarity of tasks.
Please use our form below to let us know if you are interested.