Shallow Mounting Depth
The SWT 10” Truck Subwoofer has been engineered to offer more installation flexibility without sacrificing big output to build the ideal sound system for your truck. At 4-1/8” deep, these subs provide deep bass performance where it normally couldn’t fit in a truck. And the vented pole optimized for 4-1/8” deep box is the ideal enclosure size meaning great bass performance can fit just about anywhere in your truck.
More Excursion = More Output
The FEA-Optimized Motor Structure together with our revolutionary High-Amplitude Multi Roll (HAMR) Suspension Design gives the new SWT Truck Subwoofers the highest X-max and SPL output in its category.
The new SWT Truck Subwoofers deliver the best-in-class bass output, ultra-low distortion, and unparalleled sound quality. With a real world, measured 11mm of X-max, the SWT subwoofers perform like traditional models, yet fit in smaller spaces.
4 Unique Alpine Technologies
Radial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
Actively manages voice coil temperatures by forcing air directly across the heat sink system.
FEA Optimized Dual-Sided Machined CRC Motor Structure
Creates a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output.
FEA Optimized Injection Molded TPE Spider with Pass-Through Gap Design
Provides the mechanical clearance needed for over 50mm of peak-to-peak excursion, unleashing massive output potential from a small package
FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
The High-Amplitude Multi Roll Surround Design allows for extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area. FEA Optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene ®, the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides accurate, distortion-free control at extreme excursions.
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 350 Watts
- Power Range: 100W - 350W
- RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 105.5 mm (4-3/16'')
- Mounting Diameter: 227 mm (8-15/16'')
- Displacement: -0.02 cu. ft.
- Added Volume: +0.03 cu. ft.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 200Hz
- Material: Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar
- Design: 2-Piece Shallow Cone Structure
- Material: Polyurethane Foam Surround
- Design: H.A.M.R. Surround Technology
- Material: Conex® Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads
- Design: Progressive
- Material: Spiral Cut Aluminum Former
- Design: 65mm Voice Coil with High-Temp 4-Layer SVC Winding
- Pole Geometry: Compound Radius Curve
- Configuration: Dual Flare Pole Vent with Airflow Back Plate
- Material: High Strength Steel
- Design: Perimeter Venting with Airflow Management System
- Layout: Push Terminals
- Design: 8AWG
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket (Integrated Grille System Ready, US Pat #7,760,900)